I don't do these Tag
things, but out of love
for my girl, my responses are as follows Things about me
1. I am a joker, a smoker and a midnight toker ..haha
2. I am fairly old school
3. I have a house full of pets and no kids
4. I'm old and I love it ..haha
5. I was married at 18 and divorced 3 years later
6. I spent 5 years single, and loved it.
7. I met my significant other online, in a chat room, that we now own(it's dead, but it's ours!
8. I am very OCD/Manic at times/Depressive at times--Very aware and never medicated.
9. The above makes me beautiful!
10. I love deeply, and wound even deeper.'s Questions
1. Blue Or Green? -- Blue
2. Why? -- Why not?
3. What Is Humanity's Greatest Flaw? -- Greed
4. Why? -- Everybody wants something, usually for nothing, and despite consequence.
5. The Stars Or The Moon? -- Both
6. Why? -- What is one, without the other
7. Would You Prefer Having Sons Or Daughters? -- Neither
8. Why? -- Still don't want kids, could change, but I doubt it will
9. In 1 Word, What Makes You, You? -- Me
10. And Why? -- Cause I'm the only one
Mucho Congrats to for his well earned Daily Deviation!
As a Co-founder over at:
I will be hosting a Poetry Contest beginning on January 1st
Go here ~~~>
Our First Poetry ContestBeing a really new Group, I am sure I'm not alone in noticing just how quickly we are growing! Needless to say, that is all kinds of awesome!
On that particular note, we will be hosting our first Poetry Contest here at AllPoetryIsGolden for the New Year! I hope all of you are as excited about this as I am!
Theme - New Beginnings - With the Contest set in the New Year, and our Group being so New, we can't wait to see what you all will come up with fitting this Theme!
One Submission per Member
You must be a Member to Enter this Contest
You must submit your Entry to the New Beginnings Contest Folder to be certain it is Included in the Judging for this Contest- This Folder will be added by Jan 1st
Contest Starts on January 1st
Deadline for submissions is January 21st
Winners will be announced on January 31st
Judges - Your entries will be Judged by your Fabulous Admins<
I hope to see many of you entering, and wish you all the very best of luck!
Have a gander below at some of the great artwork and poetry I've come by since my last entry
A few of my favourite recently collected pieces, Go check out the Galleries of these fine artists, you won't be disappointed
A few Feature worthy poems for you all to enjoy, Go check out their Galleries too, one good read surely deserves another
Stay safe, and have Fun All of you xx